Welcome to Paradise

Página en construcción. Estará lista cuando la paja no le gane a la editora/escritora (o cuando photoshop se porte bien).
Si alguien sabe cosas que empiecen con la letra M, comente acá!

4 may 2010

Happy B-day Mike Dirnt!



I really want you to know that you're one of the most important persons in my life, and I don't even know you. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU because of all the things you did and do everyday that inspires me to continue being who I am and doing what I want to. Because you're one of the three persons that changed me and changed my life. Because your music came when I began to lose my childhood, you were with me in a very important part of my life and I'll thank you for that forever. I wish I could tell you all this things personaly. Maybe some day you and your two friends will know how much you've changed my life.
Happy birthday, Mike Dirnt; I love you

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario