Welcome to Paradise

Página en construcción. Estará lista cuando la paja no le gane a la editora/escritora (o cuando photoshop se porte bien).
Si alguien sabe cosas que empiecen con la letra M, comente acá!

16 oct 2010

Pesadillas

Last night I had a dream, and he was in it again. He and I were in the sky, flying hand in hand. I woke up in a cold sweat, wishing he was by my side, praying that he'll dry tears left on my face, I've cried.
Oh, I love him... Keep dreaming of him... Will I understand if he wants to be my friend?
I'll send a letter to that boy asking him to be my own, but my pen is writting wrong, so I'll say it in a song. Oh, I love you more right, more that I've ever loved before. Here's those words straight from these lips, I'll need you forever more.
Oh, I love him... Keep dreaming of him... Will I understand if he wants to be my friend?
Come ease the pain that's in my heart...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario