Welcome to Paradise

Página en construcción. Estará lista cuando la paja no le gane a la editora/escritora (o cuando photoshop se porte bien).
Si alguien sabe cosas que empiecen con la letra M, comente acá!

20 oct 2011

Church on Sunday

Today is the first day of the rest of our lives,
Tomorrow is too late to pretend everything's all right.
I'm not getting any younger as long as you don't get any older,
I'm not going to state that yesterday never was.

Bloodshot deadbeat and lack of sleep,
Making you mascara bleed.
Tears down your face
leaving traces of my mistakes...

If I promise go to church on Sunday,
will you go with me on Friday night?
If you leave with me I'll die for you
and this compromise.

I hebery solemny swear to tell the whole truth,
And nothing but the truth is what I'll ever hear from you.
"Trust" is a dirty word that comes only from such a liar,
But "respect" is something I will earn, if you have faith...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario