Welcome to Paradise

Página en construcción. Estará lista cuando la paja no le gane a la editora/escritora (o cuando photoshop se porte bien).
Si alguien sabe cosas que empiecen con la letra M, comente acá!

31 oct 2011

I am an Elephant



Wow, look at you!
You're pathetic.
It's amusing,
It's depressing,
It's amazing.

Tell everyone
You're what you're not
And they believe you,
They proceed to,
EMULATE you.

Now you've got a whole
Circle jerk of fakes
Crowding up my space
I'm taking shit behind your back
I'd say it to your face...
But I'm not sure which one
HEY!

There's one thing that hasn't change,
You're still a joke to me...
It's so easy to see right through you!

Do you remember
that I knew you
when you were just
yourself?

Well I wonder, where you ever?
Anyway, I liked you better
when you did not
CHANGE with the WEATHER.

Doesn't it feel good to know
I'll always remember you?
Do you wish I'd go away?
Do you think I could?
Change your past, change your style,
Change your IDENTITY
But you're a fool and fake,
I don't forget easily!

There's one thing that hasn't change,
You're still a joke to me...
It's so easy to see right through you!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario