Welcome to Paradise

Página en construcción. Estará lista cuando la paja no le gane a la editora/escritora (o cuando photoshop se porte bien).
Si alguien sabe cosas que empiecen con la letra M, comente acá!

25 feb 2012

Going to Pasalacqua


Here we go again, infatuation
Touches me just when I thought that it would end
Oh, but then again it seems
Much more than that but I'm not sure exactly what you're thinking

I toss and turn all night
Thinking of your ways of affection,
But to find that it's not different at all
I throw away my past mistakes
And contemplate my future
That's when I say...
What the hey?!

Would it last forever?
You and I together,
Hand in hand, we run away...
Far away
I'm in for a nasty weather
But I'll take whatever
You can give that comes my way, yeah...
Far away!

F a r a w a y...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario