Welcome to Paradise

Página en construcción. Estará lista cuando la paja no le gane a la editora/escritora (o cuando photoshop se porte bien).
Si alguien sabe cosas que empiecen con la letra M, comente acá!

30 may 2011

And I still waiting...






I've been waiting a long time for this moment to come. I'm destined for anything... at all!
Downtown lights will be shining on me like a new diamond; ring out under the midnight hour. No one can touch me now and I can't turn my back. It's too late, ready or not at all.

I'm so much closer than I have ever known... WAKE UP !

Dawning of a new era; calling... DON'T LET IT CATCH YOU FALLING, ready or not at all. SO close, enough to taste it. ALMOST... I can embrace this feeling on the tip of my tongue.

I'm so much closer than I have EVER known... WAKE UP! Better thank your lucky stars!

I've been waiting a lifetime for this moment to come. I'm destined for anything at all...
DUMBSTRUCK. Color me stupid. Good luck!, you're gonna need it where I'm going, if I get there at all...

W A K E U P !
Better thank your lucky stars!


[Eso significa: Sigo traumada, sigo pensando, sigo perdiendo oportunidades, sigo equivocándome, sigo dejando que mi mente intervenga en mis impulsos, sigo aprendiendo, sigo dejando todo en manos de mis lucky stars, sigo esperando.]

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario