Welcome to Paradise

Página en construcción. Estará lista cuando la paja no le gane a la editora/escritora (o cuando photoshop se porte bien).
Si alguien sabe cosas que empiecen con la letra M, comente acá!

3 may 2011

Why can't you wait?





So many fish there in the sea
I wanted you, you wanted me
That's just a phase, it's got to pass
I was a train moving too fast...

Didn't understand ¿what? to see;
Yeah, then I got a different view

It's you...


W A I T ! I'm gonna give it a b r e a k...

I'm not you friend
I never was.

I said waaaait. I'm gonna give it a break.
I'm NOT your FRIEND,
I never was...


So many fish there in the sea. She wanted him, he wanted me. That's just a phase, it's got to pass. I was a train moving t o o f a s t...

Yeah, I know you warned me, but this is too important. Now I got a different view...

IT'S YOU!

Why can't you wait?
I'm gonna give it a break...
I'm not you friend,
I never was
I said wait, I'm gonna give it a break...
I'm... not... your... FRIEND...



I never was.

1 comentario:

  1. ASKJDAKS ESTE TEMA ES EL MEJOR DE ROOM ON FIRE <3 me lo sé todo y asdhasjdha, el "tunununu-nununu" electrónico de atrás me da cosa, y no sé (?) es lo más :B
    PD: se escucha horrible el coso de Grooveshark >.<

    ResponderEliminar