Welcome to Paradise

Página en construcción. Estará lista cuando la paja no le gane a la editora/escritora (o cuando photoshop se porte bien).
Si alguien sabe cosas que empiecen con la letra M, comente acá!

22 may 2011

Under Control

I don't want to waste your time... I don't want to waste your time. I just want to say... - I've got to say, we worked hard, darling. We don't have no control, we're under control.

I don't want to do it your way. I don't want to do it your way. I don't want to give it to you, your way. I don't want to know...

I don't want to change your mind, I don't want to change the world. I just want to watch it go by. I just want to watch you go by. We were young, darling... We don't have no control; we're out of control.

I don't want to do it your way. I don't want to do it your way. I don't want to give it to you, your way. I don't want to know...

I don't want to change your mind. I don't want to waste your time. I just want to know you're alright. I've got to know you're alright... You are young, darling, for now, but not for long...

Under control.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario